mold allergies
Mold spores are inhaled and can cause severe allergic reactions that can lead to more life threatening issues if left untreated.

MOLD ALLERGIES, AND OTHER SYMPTOMS

Like other molds, and even some mildews, Stachybotrys Chartarum, or toxic black mold, is allergenic and its spores can cause allergic reactions in humans and animals. The inflammation caused by an allergic reaction can present as typical seasonal allergy symptoms that don’t subside with seasonal changes, or can present like reoccurring flu or viral symptoms, or can be more perplexing side effects such as night sweats or hearing loss.

Some common allergy symptoms from toxic black mold exposure are:

  • Anaphylaxis
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Aches and pains
  • Chills
  • Diarrhea
  • Drowsiness
  • Fatigue, chronic
  • Fever
  • General discomfort, malaise
  • Flu or cold-like symptoms, recurring
  • Headaches
  • Nausea
  • Sore throat
  • Swollen lymph nodes
  • Vomiting
  • Weakness

Other toxic black mold exposure symptoms can include:

  • Cancer
  • Chemical sensitivity
  • Death
  • Difficulty losing weight
  • Excessive thirst and urination
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Food allergies
  • Hair loss
  • Hearing loss
  • IgA nephropathy (kidney disease)
  • Joint pain
  • Metallic or dirt like taste in mouth
  • Multiple Sclerosis symptoms
  • Muscle pain, ice pick like shooting pains
  • Muscle twitching
  • Ringing in ears
  • Sensitivity to sound
  • Stomach ulcers
  • Trouble regulating body temperature
Mold Badger Tip: When you are exposed to toxic mold, your immune system may release Chloral Hydrate as a defense. Chloral Hydrate is a sedative, which can also cause fatigue and feelings of drowsiness as it works to slow down the toxic side effects of the mold in your body.

Start typing and press Enter to search